Sunday 3 November 2013

Daisies Blue Etsy shop


I love hearing about what my friends have been up to and recently on a trip to Hebden Bridge with our friends Neil and Gemma, I was excited to hear about her new Etsy shop.  As you know this is on my to do list for this year, so I was in awe listening to her plans. The shop is in its infancy, but she was telling me some of the items she is in the process of making and I cannot wait to see them. This lovely lady is a whizz on the sewing machine, and has such beautiful vision.


Her vintage crocheted doily bunting is just stunning (I wish I had some when I got married!).  I’m sure that I will be making some purchases for our new home in the future. Please check her out at Daisies Blue Shop and Blog, and be sure to keep your eye out for new additions coming soon. Gemma also owns the inspirational and popular Creative Sketchbook blog.


I cannot wait until I have my craft room set up in our new home and I can invite her round for crafternoons with plenty of tea and cake!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you kindly! Lots of exciting creations in the making, will keep you posted! @daisiesblue

    ReplyDelete