Whilst I have been recuperating, I have been watching several girly movies in an attempt to pick up my spirits. One movie that always provides a good old cathartic cry is The Notebook. I think every girl would love to have the wardrobe from this movie. Here are some affordable alternatives...
1. Polka dot tea dress from Ebay.
2. Rose hair corsage from Accessorize.
3. Pearl ring from Debenhams.
4. Polka dot dress from Wallis.
5. Retro floral suitcase from Not On The High Street.com.
6. Blue Artist dress from Modcloth.
7. Rosebud hair clips from Oasis at ASOS.
8. Pearl necklace from Debenhams.
9. Pink polka dot hairband from Accessorize.
10. Nude court shoe from Debenhams.
11. Pink bow barette from Topshop.
12. Blue flock print dress from Dorothy Perkins.
1. Backyard Date Dress from Modcloth.
2. Red tea dress from River Island.
3. Silk lined leather gloves from ASOS.
4. Lindy bop tea dress from Vintage Twists.
5. Red rose hair clip from Ebay.
6. Picnic in Paradise dress from Modcloth.
7. Red notebook from Paperchase.
8. Red polka dot bikini from Forluna.
9. Cut out court shoes from Debenhams.
10. Polka dot hairband from Ebay.
11. Floral belted dress from Dorothy Perkins.