1. Yellow shift dress from Monsoon.
2. Mint rose bracelet from Etsy.
3. Mint necklace from Debenhams.
4. Emerald and Ivory dress from John Lewis.
5. Mint print wrap dress from John Lewis.
6. Mint coloured nail polish from Debenhams.
7. Mint polka dot hairband from Miss Selfridge.
8. Blue dress from French Connection.
9. Mint scarf from Debenhams.
10. Dress from John Lewis.
1. Lace dress from John Lewis.
2. Set of hair pins from Debenhams.
3. Pink watch from Miss Selfridge.
4. Floral print dress from French Connection.
5. Peach peep toe pumps from Debenhams.
6. Pink nail varnish from Debenhams.
7. Nude Peter Pan blouse from Miss Selfridge.
8. Heart scarf from Oasis.
9. Trousers from French Connection.
10. Summer top from French Connection.
My cousin Alex brought me round these adorable and delicious cake pops in pretty springtime colours to cheer me up. I think this could be a future tutorial, if she will reveal her secrets. Let's hope that the springlike weather will soon be on its way!