Monday 5 August 2013

Our Yorkshire holiday


Last week we enjoyed a stay in the Yorkshire Dales. The weather was glorious, the views spectacular and with the company of my two favourite boys, this shaped up to be the perfect relaxing week away. We stayed at Cherry Bank lodge in Bainbridge (website here), which was well equipped and comfortable. I thoroughly recommend a visit. I'll be sharing some of our day trips in future posts, but here's to reminiscing about sunny fun-filled days!
















4 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely perfect. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fab, and to think I was sulking about not going abroad this year. The weather was amazing.

      Delete
  2. Rebecca, you have the most adorable little boy!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you very much. I do wonder what I did so right to deserve him. He's a happy chappy!

      Delete