Wednesday 20 March 2013

Spring pastels

Although you would not realise it with the weather outside (we've had snow this morning!), today is the first day of spring. I'm dreaming of getting my pre-pregnancy size 8 figure back , and the shopping trips to reinvent my wardrobe with New Mummy style.  I know a lot of women like maternity clothes, but I never really got used to my new shape. Despite still being huge and not able to ditch the maternity clothes, I'd love to get some pretty springtime pastels, so here's a few of my picks.


1. Yellow shift dress from Monsoon.
2. Mint rose bracelet from Etsy.
3. Mint necklace from Debenhams.
4. Emerald and Ivory dress from John Lewis.
5. Mint print wrap dress from John Lewis.
6. Mint coloured nail polish from Debenhams.
7. Mint polka dot hairband from Miss Selfridge.
8. Blue dress from French Connection.
9. Mint scarf from Debenhams.
10. Dress from John Lewis.

1. Lace dress from John Lewis
2. Set of hair pins from Debenhams.
3. Pink watch from Miss Selfridge.  
4. Floral print dress from French Connection.
5. Peach peep toe pumps from Debenhams.
6. Pink nail varnish from Debenhams.
7. Nude Peter Pan blouse from Miss Selfridge.
8. Heart scarf from Oasis
9. Trousers from French Connection.
10. Summer top from French Connection.

My cousin Alex brought me round these adorable and delicious cake pops in pretty springtime colours to cheer me up. I think this could be a future tutorial, if she will reveal her secrets. Let's hope that the springlike weather will soon be on its way!








No comments:

Post a Comment