Friday 5 July 2013

Mollie King Style Crush

My wardrobe is full to the brim with party dresses, ball gowns and other evening attire. I have had a longstanding addiction to buying fancy dresses. I don't know when I thought I was going to go to all of these balls! As a new mum, I am coming to realise that I need more practical clothes. I want smart casual wear that I can dress up or down. I am in love with these cute outfits of Mollie King's. Polka dots, stripes and nudes were always going to be winners in my book! Here's how to recreate these...

Mollie King: Recreate Her Style
1. Black court shoes from Debenhams.
2. Maybelline nail varnish from Superdrug
3. Breton stripe top from Asos
4. Black cigarette trousers from Topshop.

Mollie King: Recreate Her Style
1. Jasper Conran Shoulder Bag from Debenhams
2. Cat's eyes sunglasses from Accessorize
3. Polka dot dress from Mango.
4. Tan leather shoes from Debenhams

Mollie King: Recreate Her Style
1. Knitted jumper from M&S.
2. Rimmel lipstick from Boots
3. White jeans from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment