Friday 24 May 2013

Baby Boy Breton Summer Style

When our baby boy arrived we were inundated with baby clothes, so I haven't really been able to justify buying much. With most of the clothes being newborn or 0-3 months, however, I can start shopping for some 3-6 months summer clothes. My son survived his first trip to Meadowhall, and he did a lot better than his Daddy does, with minimal fussing and no tears. I love nautical and Breton style clothing and often wear this myself. We may be in danger of matching, which isn't something that I mind, but my son may be horrified looking back. Having said that, he really needs to be prepared to be embarrassed by his Mummy.

1. Navy stripe polo shirt from Next.
2. Reversible zip-up jacket from JoJo Maman Bebe.
3. Stripe poloshirt bodysuit from JoJo Maman Bebe.
4. Red chinos from Next.
5. Twill pull ups from JoJo Maman Bebe.
6. Nautical Breton sailor top from JoJo Maman Bebe.
7. Striped polo shortie from The White Company.
8. Twill sun hat from JoJo Maman Bebe.

1. Baby anchor tank top from The White Company.
2. Ticking stripe short from Monsoon.
3. Stripe polo from Next.
4. Twill sun hat from JoJo Maman Bebe.
5. Baby sunglasses from JoJo Maman Bebe.
6. Navy linen shorts from Monsoon.
7. Stripe top from The White Company.
8. Nautical Stripe Dungarees from JoJo Maman Bebe.
9. Stripe polo shirt from Next

No comments:

Post a Comment