Tuesday 17 September 2013

Cosy autumn finds...

I start this post with an apology for the sparse blogging of late, I have excuses at the ready though! Firstly, I was enjoying the weather and basking in the beauty of my little baby boy. Secondly, I have not been in great health. Thirdly, we have been busy with the stressful pursuit of purchasing a house. I hope you have all enjoyed your summer and are now getting ready for the more inclement weather.

The weather appears to be turning, and as I am eagerly awaiting moving, I am currently dreaming of cosy autumnal nights sat in front of the fireplace in my new home. I cannot wait to start baking stodgy puddings, and making hearty soups. With Halloween and Bonfire Night just around the corner, then the build up to Christmas, I could not be more excited! I love this time of year!

1 Hand knit mug warmer from Etsy.
2 Cookie jar from Marks and Spencers.
3. Furry boot slippers from Accessorize
4. Booties from Next.
5. Cable knit jumper from Joules.
6. Pyjamas from Next.
7. Earmuffs from Accessorize.

1. Gloves from Accessorize. 
2. Flower earrings from Accessorize.
3. Leaf necklace from Accessorize.
4. Shoes from Monsoon.
5. Bag from Accessorize.
6. Shoes from Accessorize.
7. Dress from Monsoon

Since I have done these style boards, I had a quick trip into my local Primark and bought some bargain versions of two of the items.  I bought a cable knit jumper pretty much identical to number 5 and some studded nude ballet flats identical to number 6. The jumper was £12 (unlike the Joules version at £69.95) and the ballet flats were £6. (unlike the Accessorize at £25) I was a happy shopper! 

Hopefully in the coming weeks we will move into our new home and I am looking forward to sharing with you the transformation into a cosy little nest! I won't leave my next visit with you so long next time! 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pics of your new home sweetie!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked some gorgeous bits and bobs here. Good luck with the move!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete