Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day
How long do I have to sit like this?! When is Daddy getting up?!

Happy Father's Day! This is my husband's first Father's Day, so the household is very excited and ready to celebrate! William bought his Daddy some leather-bound Children's classics. We have most of the adult Barnes and Noble Classics. I think you will agree the illustrations are beautiful.

I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahagony - Ron Burgundy.

Mummy also couldn't resist making this Superman themed card. Super cute! We also made Daddy a mug with footprints on. I hope you have all spoiled your Dads. We got my Dad tickets to see the mighty Yorkshire cricket team for Father's Day. What presents did you get for your Dad?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Superbaby!

No comments:

Post a Comment