1. Pink hearts melamine plate by Emma Bridgewater.
2. Linen sprig acrylic tumbler by Cath Kidston.
3. Linen sprig melamine bowl by Cath Kidston.
4. Linen sprig acrylic wine glass by Cath Kidston.
5. Children's melamine tea set by Emma Bridgewater,
6. Pink hearts melamine bowl by Emma Bridgewater.
7. Pink Tweed Dress by Oasis.
8. Linen sprig plate by Cath Kidston.
9. Linen sprig melamine stacking mug by Cath Kidston.
10. Butterfly bunting by Laura Ashley.
11. Pink rose girl's dress by JoJo Maman Bebe.
1. Polka dot dress by Mod Cloth.
2. Provencal rose bowl by Cath Kidston.
3. Picnic basket by Next.
4, Rose earrings by Mod Cloth.
5, Provencal rose flask by Cath Kidston.
6. Melamine 3 tier cake stand by Laura Ashley.
7. Pink gingham dress from JoJo Maman Bebe.
8. Provencal rose bowl from Cath Kidston.
9. Provencal rose beaker by Cath Kidston
10. Floral tea set by Argos.
I'm planning on utilising my masses of pretty pink material, lace and ribbons that my husband berates me for buying. I also have flower garlands and fairy lights for in the trees. I'm hoping to get some butterflies and fairies to hide around. This would make a great idea for a little girl's birthday party. You could pick their favourite park and organise treasure hunts and games without worrying about them smashing into your furniture or trampling your flowerbeds.