Thursday 13 June 2013

Yorkshire bloggers


Yorkshire bloggers

As well as this blog I also run Yorkshire bloggers, which is a site that was created to highlight all of the wonderful blogs that there are based in Yorkshire. It is a place to find new blogs, find hidden Yorkshire gems and connect with other Yorkshire bloggers. It features guest posts from Yorkshire bloggers, has posts that will highlight local blogs, help bloggers to share information, feature inspiration for day trips out and photography, and events where Yorkshire bloggers can meet. I have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback and support this has received in such a short space of time. There are already twenty seven blogs that have signed up to be featured on the site, since it started in April. If you are a Yorkshire blogger or love Yorkshire blogs then please visit the blog. I am very excited to announce that I have just launched a photography competition and cannot wait to see the entries! Please stop by and take a look. 

Yorkshire bloggers

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea, I'm so glad to be part of it! I'm sure the competition will go down well too, I will be sure to spread the word x

    ReplyDelete