Friday 19 July 2013

Floral Friday

On a recent visit to Brodsworth Hall, the flowers were all in full bloom, so I took a few photos. Looking at beautiful flowers really brightens up your day. I am making a conscience effort to buy more flowers to have in the house, as they really do lift your spirits. Walking around the rose garden in Brodsworth Hall in the sunshine was idyllic and the sweet scent from the surrounding flowers was just heaven!






I also received this beautiful bunch of flowers from my beautiful sister-in-law.



Florals have also been creeping into my purchases of late. Had to share these with you, as I thought they look like Cath Kidston style florals, but at a fraction of the price.

T.K. Maxx bag for £16.99
Primark make up bag for £2

Hope you all have a weekend full of fun and flowers!


No comments:

Post a Comment